Happy birthday to me ^_^ My bday was on Oct. 18 and I’m now 31! God has blessed me with such an amazing life thus far I can’t complain at all. As a gamer, anime fan and geek I’ve surely matured. Even these writings are a testimony to that. I never once believed I would be able to use my knowledge and experience as a gamer or anime viewer for any good to God, and at the moment I’m writing for some of the largest Christian geek websites on the net! God is good, that’s 100% true.
VIDEO GAME ARTICLES
- Check out a great review on a classic game, Skyward Sword [Geeks Under Grace]
- A Christian Defense On Video Games [Conciliar Post]
- Some of the best games from a 30 year old gamer are revisited here. I still have to play Bioshock Infinite. This is part 2 of his series. [Geeks Under Grace]
- Jesus For The Win: Meet The Evangelical Christian Gamers [Kotaku]
- Ten of the scariest moments in video games are highlighted by Kelly. For any horror fans out there, you’ll truly enjoy this one. [Geeks Under Grace]
- How do you steward your time when you game? Joshua shares his opinion on how we spend hours gaming compared to spending them with God. [Theology Gaming]
- Fantastic exploration of how we need to love others through Xenoblade Chronicles and Attack on Titan. Read to see how Casey pulls them together. [Geekdom House]
- Medieval Otaku writes about the supernatural and the anime Re-Kan. My Catholic readers will definitely enjoy his take on the topics [Medieval Otaku]
- Beneath The Tangles talks about cosplay, a new anime called One Punch Man and more on their podcast. [Beneath The Tangles]
- Finding hope in the movie Marnie Wasn’t There [Lady Teresa Cristina]
- Gilgamesh from Unlimited Blade Works is very mistaken in his statement. Read on to find out more. [Beneath The Tangles]
- What the church can learn from Geek culture. Fantastic article by Allison from Geekdom House [Relevant Magazine]
*Let me know what you think of this, and if you enjoy this column in any way. Feedback truly helps me grow as a blogger 🙂
Please remember to send me your links if you want them added here. It’s free publicity, who doesn’t want that? Just contact me here, and I will get back to you right away.
2 thoughts on “Treasure Chest October 2015: Geek Culture, A Christian Defends Video Games, And More!”
Thanks for linking to my post! I’ll have to check out some of these articles, as they seem quite interesting.
Thanks so much 🙂 I appreciate the comment, and hope you like some of the articles. I took a few from TWWK’s Something More column as well.