So, like many people, even though we are still in January, the “hype” of accomplishing goals this year is already starting to feel a little bit of a grind. Like leveling up in dungeons before fighting the next boss, I need to make sure I am keeping myself accountable with my goals. Life can be busy, hard, and complicated, so I want to keep my eyes on Christ and every day, ask Him for help.
Speaking of help, I’m placing a call out to those that would like to join the Gaming & God team. I have positions that I feel would help grow this blog, impact lives for Christ, and share a different perspective on videogames that aren’t shared on most forums.
I am open to ideas and how we can make this blog better, and also how I can help your own endeavors as well. This isn’t just about me, but more of a partnership and how we can develop each other.
You don’t have to be an expert in the position, even if you are just starting out. I am here to help in any way I can, especially those who are writing. I have been writing since I was in middle school, but more seriously these past 5 years or so. I can direct you to resources to help you grow, and I edit/proofread every post you would like to submit so I can give you feedback on that as well.
Below you will find the openings I have available.
Contact me, leave a comment, DM me on Twitter or Facebook. Looking forward to working with you!
- Have some background in the area you want to volunteer (I can assist with anything your stuck in, and provide as much feedback to help).
- Be a believer in Christ (whether Christian or Catholic or a denomination),
- Dedicate at least once a month (ideally twice or three times) to the position. So if your a writer for example, you would write at least once a month or two-three time
*Monthly or Weekly Writer
- At least one blog post a month would be a requirement, but more is welcome! If you can’t for some reason I totally understand, and we can figure that out, but having one a month gives you a minimum to achieve. Posts can be reviews, opinion pieces, first impressions or other ideas you want to try.
*Social Media Director
- Responsible for helping me share news, tweets, and blog posts on the Gaming & God Twitter and Facebook page. I use Buffer which helps with posting but I am open to other suggestions
- Would help with backing up the WordPress site, making any edits of the widgets or other parts of the theme that would help make the design better. Any other assistance that we can do to improve the site would be welcome.
If you would like to partner with Gaming & God instead of joining as a volunteer, we can do that as well. Check out my partner page, and let me know what projects your involved in that I can promote. As long as they align with what this blog is about, which is finding God or a biblical worldview through gaming, let me know! it can be a Youtube video, streaming, a game you would like reviewed, or even if your not sure message me anyways.
God bless, thank you for your help and support over the years. Looking forward to what God does this year.